Applying for Medical & Re-Registration Withdrawals

Submit an Undergraduate Course Withdrawal Request form to Accessibility Services or access the form online.

Complete the form and be sure to indicate:

  • the type of withdrawal you are requesting
  • what courses you wish to withdraw from
  • why you need to withdraw.

Attach medical professional verification documents.

Return it to the Accessibility Services office by e-mail or fax (Accessibility Services contact information).

Accessibility Services will contact you if required to discuss the request.